Chicken Curry with Roasted Cashews
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 5 servings
- 2 pounds chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green scalllions
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup salted cashews whole or pieces
- 1/3 cup white cooking wine
- 1/4 cup mango chutney original or hot
- 3 tbls curry powder
- 1 cup light mayo
- Season chicken breasts with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook chicken on the grill until cooked. Dice chicken into small 1 inch pieces.
- Combine chicken, celery, scallions and raisins together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together wine, chutney, curry powder, and mayo.
- Pour sauce over chicken mixture.
- Place cashews in a small skillet and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until roasted to your liking. We recommend keeping the cashews on the side until ready to serve. This dish is also excellent as leftovers served cold!
- This recipe makes approximately 5 servings (200g each).