Traditional Greek Salad
Try this easy and fresh traditional greek salad for lunch or dinner!
Servings 6 servings
- 4 medium sized tomatoes cut into wedges
- 2 English cucumbers peeled, seeded, and sliced into half moons
- 1/2 large green bell pepper cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 5 ounces feta cheese thickly-sliced chunks or crumbles
- to taste salt
Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
Add in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano and salt to taste.
Toss briefly and top with feta cheese.
Serve and enjoy!
Looking to add more healthy fat into this recipe? Add in 1 cup kalamata olives (not included in the nutrition facts).