Lettuce Wrapped Turkey Burgers
Skip the bun and try your turkey burger with wrapped with lettuce and all the toppings.
Servings 4 servings
- 12 oz 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 8 outer leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 medium slice tomatoes garnish
- 4 medium slice onions garnish
- 4 tsp ketchup garnish
- 4 tsp mustard garnish
Heat grill, or turn the broiler on low.
Combine ground turkey and chopped cilantro, onion and garlic in a bowl and use a fork to mix well.
Divide turkey mixture into 4 patties.
Grill or broil until cooked through and juices run clear (7-10 minutes).
Wrap each patty in two lettuce leaves.
Garnish with tomato, onion, ketchup and mustard (optional).