English Muffin Pizza
- 1 light english muffin
- 1/2 cup 2% shredded cheese of choice
- 3 tbs. pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped red and green peppers
- 5 slices "meatless" pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut English muffin in half.
- Spread pizza sauce on the English muffins.
- Top with 1⁄4 cup cheese (between the two slices of English muffin).
- Top with veggies.
- Finish topping with the remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- Place in oven for 10-11 minutes (or until cheese is melted and browned on the edges).