Simple Spicy Salmon Burgers
These delicious salmon burgers have just enough of a spicy kick with added sriracha sauce. Using only a few ingredients, these are a great staple for meal prepping to keep in your fridge or freezer throughout the week. Delicious & Simple!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 burgers
- 3 2.5 oz packets salmon such as Starkist or Chicken of the Sea
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 cup chopped green scalllions
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried cilantro
- 1-2 TBSP sriracha sauce
- 1 TBSP avocado or olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 100% Whole Wheat buns for serving
- lettuce, tomato, avocado for serving
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients (eggs, olive oil) and stir.
- Stir until blended. Form into 6 patties and pan sear or grill for ~4 minutes per side.
- Serve with whole grain buns and lettuce, tomato, and avocado.