Herb Encrusted Mustard Salmon
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 37 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 4 6oz salmon filets
- 2 tbsp Grainy Mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Shallots, finely minced
- 2 tsp Fresh Thyme, chopped plus extra for garnish
- 2 tsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 juice lemon plus a slice each for garnish
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven on broil mode and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, garlic, shallots, thyme, rosemary and lemon juice.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and spread the mixture over each piece of salmon. Then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Broil 7-8 minutes.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and left over thyme!