Protein Pumpkin Muffins
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 16 minutes
Total Time 56 minutes
Servings 11 muffins
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F and place 11 muffin liners into muffin tin.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Gradually stir in eggs, canned pumpkin, vanilla extract, apple sauce and agave.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liners, filling each one 3/4 full.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until the muffins are cooked through and tops are golden brown.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool!
- Store in the fridge.