Spaghetti squash is a great substitute for pasta! Add your favorite sauce and protein for a balanced meal.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 medium spaghetti squash about 4 pounds
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Slice squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Drizzle halves with olive oil and rub in. Season with salt.
- Place squash cut side down on baking sheet and roast until tender (about 45-50 minutes).
- Use a fork to scrape out “spaghetti" squash.