JOIN TEAM HSN
Registered Dietitian (1 position available) | Nutrition Coach (1 position available)
Healthy Steps Nutrition is a well-established nutrition and fitness company. Our business is growing and we are looking to add registered dietitians to the HSN team!
At HSN, we believe something as fundamental as nutrition shouldn’t be complicated.
Healthy Steps Nutrition has helped thousands of clients around the world to lose weight and improve their overall health. We work with kids, athletes and adults to achieve optimal health.
Description of role:
We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly energetic professional who understands the nutritional needs for a wide range of people, from clients who want to lose weight, manage a disease or those who are building muscle for athletic pursuits. Must have a passion for fitness and nutrition.
- Meet with clients individually to create a customized plan with them
- Follow-up with clients throughout the month to ensure they are on the right track
- Developing nutrition content (emails and videos)
- Publish one blog post monthly on nutritional habits and practices for our website
- Telehealth and virtual nutrition coaching with clients around the world
- Presenting to companies and sports teams
- Promote and build the nutrition program under the HSN umbrella
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics preferred
- Must be a registered dietitian (RD) or Precision Nutrition Certified
- Experience working with sports nutrition
- Experience working with kids
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to learn technology quickly
- Ability to adapt and evolve as the company grows
Job Type: Part-time