Navigating A Healthy Holiday
With the holiday season quickly approaching, we are excited to talk to you about navigating a healthy holiday.
Here are a few reasons why staying on track with nutrition is important during the holidays:
- Decreased risk of chronic disease
- Increased energy levels
- Improved mood
- Avoid the holiday weight gain
- Overall health and wellness for you and your family
Here are four tips for a healthy holiday:
1. Try to stick with a schedule
2. If you are going to a party or family function, offer to bring a healthy dish!
3. Don’t skip meals to save up for the feast. Remember, what balance looks like!
4. If you want a treat, have it, enjoy it then move on!