- 1.5 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 head broccoli chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage sliced thin
- 1 tbsp Tahini Power Sauce (see separate recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with tin foil and add sweet potatoes, chopped into bite size pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings. Place in oven and roast for 35-40 minutes
- As potatoes are cooking, prepare brown rice according to package directions.
- Add olive oil to a medium sauté pan and add broccoli, edamame, and cabbage. Sauté for 5-8 minutes until cooked.
- Once everything is done cooking, assemble 1⁄4 of each ingredient into a bowl.