Buffalo Chicken (Crockpot)
Each serving is 4 ounces.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 hours
Total Time 6 hours 10 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 2 pounds organic chicken breasts
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 tbsp garlic minced
- 16 ounces low sodium chicken stock
- 12 ounces Frank's Hot sauce 1 bottle
- Optional: tabasco
- Place chopped onion and minced garlic at the bottom of the crockpot. Place chicken on top. Then cover with low sodium chicken stock.
- Cover chicken with Frank’s hot sauce (add Tabasco if you would like additional spice)
- Cook on low heat for 6 hours
- Once cooked, set aside 1/2 cup of broth and pour out the remaining.
- Return chicken and 1/2 cup of saved broth to crockpot and cook on high heat for an additional 30 minutes
- Try it Sara's way and make Buffalo BBQ Chicken! All you need to do is replace the 12 ounces of hot sauce with 1/4 cup Stubs BBQ Sauce and 1/2 Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce!