Maple Mustard Salmon Filet
Delicious, sweet & savory salmon. Perfect to make a quick dinner in under 20 minutes. Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, which aids in the prevention heart disease. My family loves this dish as a quick and easy gourmet meal at home!
Servings 4 servings
- 4 salmon filets ~5 oz each
- 2 TBSP grass-fed butter optional, can leave out to cut back on saturated fat
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP low sodium soy sauce
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter (if using), honey, mustard, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
- Add salmon filets to a shallow baking dish. Coat salmon evenly with honey mustard mixture. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake salmon for 15-20 minutes or until flaky and fork-tender. Enjoy immediately!