Kale with a Kick
Servings 4 servings
- 4 cups raw kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 10oz Can Rotel, drained original or hot
- 1-2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat pan on low-medium heat with olive oil.
- Place kale in pan and cook down for 5-10 minutes.
- Add Garlic and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add Rotel and stir until Kale is cooked down to your liking.
- Finish by drizzling the balsamic vinegar over the top! Balsamic vinegar is very strong so start off small and add more as needed!
- Recipe makes approximately four 1/2 cup servings.