Oven Roasted Chickpeas
Servings 4 servings
- 1 can chickpeas (15.5 oz)
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour rinsed beans onto towel/paper towels and place another towel on top and gently rub until completely dry. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Drizzle chickpeas with oil and roll them around until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with garlic and onion powder, salt, and cayenne. Roll them around until evenly coated.
- Roast for 20 minutes and then shake the pan gently to roll the chickpeas around. Roast for 10-15 minutes more, until golden and lightly charred (be sure to keep an eye on them so they don't burn).