Slimming Vegetable Soup
- 1 container low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can kidney beans
- 5 stalks celery diced
- 1 cup red cabbage diced
- 1 cup kale diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1/2 medium sweet onion diced
- 2 large carrots diced
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning blend
- Add broth and tomatoes into a large soup pan and heat to medium heat.
- Add 1 TBSP olive oil to sauté pan and sauté chopped garlic, onion, carrots, and celery in a pan until browning (~3 minutes on medium heat).
- Once broth and tomatoes come to a simmer, add all additional ingredients into mixture except for kale and cabbage. Continue to heat on medium heat.
- Next, add kale and cabbage to pot and stir. Let soup simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat.