Traditional Greek Salad
- 4 medium sized tomatoes cut into wedges
- 2 English cucumbers peeled, seeded, and sliced into half moons
- 1/2 large green bell pepper cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 5 ounces feta cheese thickly-sliced chunks or crumbles
- to taste salt
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano and salt to taste.
- Toss briefly and top with feta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!