In this video recap, Nicole Aucoin and Ashley Osterman discuss how to do a self-assessment then create a nutrition plan for yourself that works!
In a world of chaos around us due to the coronavirus pandemic, we must focus on what we can control — nutrition, sleep, fitness and stress management.
- Ask yourself — what worked well in the past and what didn’t? Try to go back to what worked well for you in the past
- Create a new routine — try layering on a new habit before or after a habit that you currently have
- Set yourself up for success with a plan
- Track your progress — we use the HSN App to help clients track their process through measurements, weekly check-ins and ongoing support
Healthy Steps Nutrition is starting a 28-Day Stay Healthy Challenge on May 4th! If you are ready to invest in your health and are looking for accountability, this is the program for you!
There are two options with this challenge:
- Nutrition & Virtual Fitness