If you are like us, your kids are getting stir crazy and we are only on week two of school and extracurricular activities being canceled.
Instead of playing video games and watching TV most of the day, let’s empower our kids to stay healthy and active.
Healthy Steps Nutrition is launching a brand new program on Monday, Virtual Kids PE Classes! Register >>HERE.
About Virtual Kids PE Classes:
- Fun and interactive exercise classes led by an expert coach
- Live video class (your child can sign up with their friends and interact with them while exercising)
- Join through an easy-to-click link daily via phone, iPad or computer
- Classes are 30 minutes
- Monday – Friday at 11:00AM – 11:30AM
- Cost: $20 per week (renews weekly, cancel anytime)
- No equipment needed
- Virtual PE Class for ages 8-12
- Only 25 spots per week available
The first Virtual Kids PE Class will be on Monday, March 30th at 11 AM.
Let’s focus on what we can control and empower our kids to stay healthy and active.
To learn more about the Virtual Kids PE Classes, click >>HERE.
We are announcing the Virtual Kids PE Class Program this afternoon to the public and it will sell out because parents are looking for ways to get their kids active during the day.
Register today to reserve your spot >>HERE.
Let’s turn this obstacle into an opportunity to empower our kids to stay active and healthy!